International Associate Application

Recognised for the training skills you have specific to Play Therapy as a qualified Mental Health professional while residing and practicing outside of Australia.

For members who have qualifications that do not meet the International Professional Category.

  1. Mental Health Qualification (minimum Bachelor level)
  2. Belonging to a Registering body relevant to your mental health qualification .
  3. Working with Children Check or Police Clearance equivalent to residing country
  4. 150 hours of training in play therapy/expressive therapy